What is it?
Tweakbox or “Tweakboxapp” is a feature-rich app installer. The app has free AppStore apps, Cydia apps, tweaked apps (Like YouTube ++).
Note: This article was originally written in 2017 and has been moved since.
Scroll all the way down to see the overview (TL;DR)
Note: Content may be inaccurate due to the time that this was written.
Is an AppleID needed?
Nope, not at all. The device’s passcode will be required on installation though (One time)
Emulators does it have?
Tweakbox has the following emulators (as of the time originally wrote this):
- RetroArch (Multi Emulator)
- Happy Chick (Multi Emulator)
Tweaked apps does it have?
- YouTube ++ (Download videos/audio, block ads, etc)
- Deezer ++
- SCOthman (Snapchat)
- Instagram ++
- Facebook ++
- Whatsapp ++
- Pandora ++
- Napster ++
- NBA ++
- Twitter ++
- Spotify ++ (Infinite skips, etc)
- Mimo ++
- NFL ++
- URF ++
- SnapBlue (Snapchat)
- InstaRed (Instagram)
- Snapchat Phantom
There are many hacked games to choose from, which change often.
TweakBox has but isn’t limited to:
- Pokémon Go
- 8 Ball Pool
- Super Mario Run
- Subway Surfers
- Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
- Crossy road
- Temple Run 2
- Candy Crush
- Minecraft: Story Mode
Can I get ___ for free?
Take a look at the “APPSTORE APPS!” section of the app, you can search for the app you want.
Is there a catch?
So far I haven’t found anything bad other than some mildly intrusive advertisements and some (optional) affiliate links to “earn money” apps/websites.
- Some apps (namely ++ apps) have ads in them. This is not because of TweakBox, it is because the “free” version of these “tweaks” contain ads. Even if you use a different installer, they will still have ads. As far as I have seen, TweakBox only injects ads at the first launch of an app.
- The actual app itself is a webclip, therefore it will always accessible without the issue of the apple not signing it. The main issue with this is it can occasionally be clunky.
This app is a must-have for people with non-jailbroken devices who wish to have some app modifications and to get some for free.
I am not associated or affiliated with TweakBoxApp.com or it’s product “Tweakbox” in any way. The Tweakbox app and logo is not owned at all by me.
I am not responsible for any issues the tool may bring to you, or any legal issues caused by your use of it.
If there are any problems, go to the contact page.