Home Forums Star Wars RP Forums Staff Applications Chicken Curry's Staff Application

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  seth 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Personal Details:
    My name is Corey, I am 16 years old.

What I am applying for:

My past Admin experience:
    I have had Admin/SuperAdmin experience on multiple DarkRP servers and have also had co-owner experience on a TTT server.

Why I should be selected for staff:
    I have had several hours of experience on RP servers, including admin experience, and I am aware of all the rules that need to be followed. I know how to use my role responsibly without abusing my power and can be trusted to make sure all the rules are followed correctly.

Any kicks/bans that I have had:
    I have been kicked and banned from a few DarkRP servers due to admins abusing their power and kicking/banning me for no reason.

Star Wars RP experience:
    I have not had too much experience on SWRP (only about 5 hours) but I have a good understanding of the rules and functions.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  Corey.
    • This topic was modified 1 year ago by  Corey.

ACCEPTED! As you are aware, there are two owners, me and That One Guy.

my name is seth and im 13
    What am i applying for:
    My past Admin Experience:
    i am new to admin and all that
    Why should i be selected for staff:
    i think i should be selected for staff because i love rp servers and i love helping out.
    Any kicks/bans that i have had:
    i have had no kicks or bans
    Starwars RP experience:
    i have been in 1 other server in a starwars rp and i was promoted to galactic marine PFC.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.