SaltX2142's Staff Application.

Home Forums Star Wars RP Forums Staff Applications SaltX2142's Staff Application.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Saltx Saltx 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Saltx
    Saltx
    Participant

Hello, “That One Guy”, I am SaltX2142 a fellow Garry’s Mod player!

I come here with my staff application. Let’s start with introductions shall we? I am 13 years of age, the account i use right now is my alt i used for giggles with my mates on cs:go and I have been a staff for various swrp servers. I’ve been in various roles such as e;g “Junior Admin”, “Head of Staff”, “Admin”,”Trial-Moderator” and, “Moderator”
    I don’t know how to code, but I can build, I’ve played with a total of 1200 addons (or more) and I love SWRP, I have been commander on 2 servers and a jedi on one.

Additional info:Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:182195510
    Steam Acc: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324656748/

If I don’t get accepted i will still play!

Thank You.

Yours Sincerely,
    SaltX2142

Profile photo of Shay
    Shay
    Participant

ACCEPTED! I am the other owner, I am sure you are aware that it is me and That One Guy that are the owners.

Profile photo of Saltx
    Saltx
    Participant

Hello, Shay thanks! I couldn’t get on because of school and busy with basketball club, sorry! 🙂

Profile photo of Saltx
    Saltx
    Participant

Hello, Shay thanks! I couldn’t get on because of school and busy with basketball club, sorry! 🙂

Profile photo of Saltx
    Saltx
    Participant

ACCEPTED! I am the other owner, I am sure you are aware that it is me and That One Guy that are the owners.

hey shay what’s your steam profile?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.